Our QA vision is to become our customers' preferred supplier by supplying services of the highest quality. Siem WIS AS commits and empowers its organisation to implement this policy by engaging in the following actions:
- Ensure that our customers experience Siem WIS AS as being the best in the industry
- Clearly understand customer needs and provide products that meet those needs
- Integrate quality management principles and methodology into critical business processes and decision-making practices
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System, processes and products in order to enhance their value for our customers, shareholders and employees
- Establish quality requirements and ensure that our suppliers, partners and contractors comply with them
- Maintain our Quality Management System to conform with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Dedicated organisation process owners
- Comply with the relevant regulatory requirements
Siem WIS places strong focus on health, safety and the environment in all activities. Our HSE policy is as follows:
- SIEM WIS AS is dedicated to protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and the public by engaging in appropriate conduct and complying with the law, legislation and internal regulations.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring that the company achieves continuous improvements by focusing on quality, health, safety and the environment in our activities.
- The company is committed to preventing all forms of pollution, loss and injury to personnel and damage to the environment.
- All personnel shall recognise and accept their individual responsibilities in respect of health, safety, security and the environment.
- All individuals are empowered by management with Stop Work Authority which provides them with the authority to stop work whenever unsafe circumstances or acts could result in an undesirable event.
- All operations and activities shall be conducted in a safe manner with focus being placed on quality, health, safety, security and the environment.
- Operations and activities shall be evaluated prior to execution in order to mitigate risk.
- Undesirable incidents and observations shall be reported and analysed in order to implement preventive and/or corrective action and to ensure the continuous improvement of systems and activities, with the focus being placed on health, safety, security and the environment.